Take a look at some of the great things Mount Horeb and Dane County have to offer. These resources are designed to help you move and get settled, and to acquaint you with the area after your move.
Do you know of a resource that would be perfect for this page? Suggest it here.
Mt Horeb Homes For Sale Madison WI Real Estate Verona WI Homes For Sale New Glarus Real Estate Mt Horeb Homes
Agape Christian Preschool - A Christian Based Preschool for children ages 3-5. Offering classes 2-3 days per week. For more information contact Heidi Larson at 608-437-7100.
- Compare different schools, get reviews and ratings on the schools.
Home Savings Bank
- Contact Mike Watson at 282-6177 or 1-800-282-5115 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mound City Bank
- Call Mandy McWilliams for all of your residential loan needs. 608-437-2685 or email email@example.com
US Bank Home Mortgage
- Contact Troy Sainsbury 345-3715. Troy is wonderful at finding the lowest rates for people.
to live in as of August 2008.
Madison Newcomers Club
- Book club, family outings, scrapbooking, Bunco, games night, and more for those new to the area or those who want to meet new friends.
- Get Madison's Breaking news, traffic, sports, real estate, local news, classifieds, business and basically anything you need to know about Madison, WI.
- Learn about the area parks and what there is to do for activities in the great outdoors!
- This site will list all of the retail, restaurants, and public facilities within walking distance of a given address.
Certified Financial Planner
- For all your financial needs from investing for now to retirement. Contact Trisha Arndt at 848-2400
Energy Center Fitness Club
- A wonderful workout facility also offering classes, tanning and massage. Phone 608-437-2582
Insurance - Contact Peter Walton 437-5534 American Family Insurance
Interior Design/Home Staging
Mount Horeb Motel
The Village Inn
- An inexpensive but very clean and well kept place to stay in beautiful Mount Horeb.608-437-3350
2nd Street Photography
- Another great photographer in Mt Horeb. Specializes in events, outside shots of your children and family,sports and pets. Call Melissa at 347-5320.
Tina Bazala Photography
- Tina specializes in Children's photography along with off site locations. She is wonderful! Check out her blog at www.tinabazalatypepad.com
Blue Mound State Park
- This Park is open year round. Has overnight camping, X-C skiing during daylight hours, and has a swimming pool and nature trails
Mt. Horeb Parks & Forestry Department - The Parks & Forestry Department is located at 301
Blue Mounds Street Phone: 608-437-7190 / M~F 7:00am - 3:30pm
Mount Horeb Real Estate
- Yahoo! Real Estate offers a wealth of to help with every aspect of your move
All About Honeymoons
- Let Shannon help you out with any of your travel arrangements.
Weekend Get Away
Clarence Gonstead Guest Cottage
- The Clarence Gonstead Guest Cottage in Mt Horeb provides an idyllic location for rest and relaxation. You will be close to America Players Theatre in Spring Green, Cave of the Mounds, and only 5 miles from downhill and cross country skiing.